Sunday 28 September 2014

Blah Therapy

Hey guys,

This will just be a quick update recommending a site that I've found, called Blah Therapy. I came across this a few days ago, and became a registered member with them. It's filled with blogs, groups, Q & A's and other members experiencing either similar, or the same things that you are. You can sign up free of charge, have your own profile where you can talk about anything you want, ask questions, post how you're feeling, whatever you want really. 

This site also gives you the opportunity to anonymously chat to others. You can choose whether you want to be a venter or a listener. Meaning you have the chance to either talk about how you're feeling to someone, help someone else with what they're going through, or both. I've been in a few of the chats myself, and so far I've come across nothing but supportive and thankful people. This site is also another way for you guys to contact me, leave me private or public messages, add me etc. so I'll leave the link down below for any of you that might be interested. Until next time, take care! ♡




http://blahtherapy.com/members/my-own-wonderland/

No comments:

Post a Comment