Thursday 11 September 2014

An Introduction

Hi Guys,

I thought a good way to start this off would be an introduction. A little information about myself, and what I will be blogging about. I will be blogging about the hidden issues some people are dealing with on a daily basis, mainly struggles with Anxiety and Depression. But also, the things that come along with them. I've been experiencing things like this from a young age, and I know that sometimes it can make a difference just to know that you're not alone, and that there is someone you can talk to. I will leave my email for any of you to contact me if you have any questions, need advice or someone  to talk to. I am in no way a professional or a counsellor, I'm just someone with a bit of experience and more than likely, I'll know how you're feeling. I will be sharing coping mechanisms I have come across, my own experiences and distractions, likes and dislikes, and just opening up to you.

 A little about me then, I'm a nineteen year old girl from Brighton, who lives with Anxiety and Depression among other things which I will speak more in detail about in my blog. I've been considering starting a blog for a while but I've always felt too held back to do so for some reason. But now I've realised that by starting a blog, I have the opportunity to help other people, as well as myself. If I could help just one other person out there then this will be worth it. 

I have a fair amount of free time on my hands at the moment so I will be around a lot to check my emails and write posts. I will to reply to every email, so feel free to send a message;  

my-own-wonderland@hotmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment